Friday, November 5, 2010

Fundraising: I am half way to my goal!!

I am really excited about this project to meet the fistula patients and tell their story to you.   
I love to take pictures and meet people and find out their stories, I do not on the other hand enjoy writing! 


So the prospect of blogging and putting together the webpage was a daunting one but I knew it would support my goals. Thus...the fundraising website Indiegogo has been  a great tool to make this project happen.   It is a great platform where all my supporters known and unknown can contribute and pass on my project to others.


It has been exciting to see how each day who has contributed, who has referred my project onto others and to receive the warm support. This encouragement keeps me moving forward with my project!


Now I am over the half way mark I need less than 22 donations of $100 or 44 donations of $50.... to reach my goal.  So keep spreading the word and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!


To contribute visit http://www.indiegogo.com/Antoinette-to-Ethiopia

No comments:

Post a Comment